Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need a Solution for Sensitive Skin? Try Burt’s Bees.


 
When I first got this product, I was skeptical if Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin products would be effective at all.  My skin tends to turn red and itchy with a lot of skincare products, even ones branded as 'sensitive' and 'hypoallergenic'.  However, I have no such issues with the cleanser and moisturizer combo Burt's Bees developed for this line.  It’s everything Burt’s Bees advertised it to be: fragrance free, gentle to sensitive skin and moisturizing.  It’s gotten rid of the flaky dry skin on my cheeks and doesn’t cause my skin to turn red.   Nothing is better than a product that just works. 

There are two things which may turn off buyers: the packaging and the price.  In regards to packaging, the pump jar for the moisturizer is a great idea at first glance, but it dispenses too much product with each pump.  As Burt’s Bees products tend to run on the expensive end for drugstore brands, I’d rather only use what I really need instead of needlessly wasting the products.  Still, I will probably shell out for another jar of the cleanser and moisturizer after I run out, because it works so well.

Good work, Burt's Bees- you’ve definitely developed a natural, working skin solution for sensitive skin.


Note: I was given Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin face cleanser and moisturizer to review as part of a BzzAgent Campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment